It’s been 2 years since I have my ice cream machine from Breville. I really love it. Mostly during summer.
With Zaar World Tour, we were cooking for Germany and Asia the last 2 weeks. And I made this ice cream. It’s sweet but really yummy. If you like Snickerdoodle, I guess you’re going to love it. I like the taste of the spices.
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream
Gives 1 quart
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (freshly ground if available)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half (the fat-free version can be used)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugars and spices. Stir in the rest of the ingredients until well-mixed.
- Pour mixture into a 1 quart ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.