This is a yummy different way to eat hot dogs. This is so tasty.
Santa Rosalia Style Hot Dogs
Serving: 4 Hot Dogs
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional) (I used half a jalapeno but I should have used it all)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (I used italian parsley)
- ketchup (optional)
- mustard (optional) (I used spicy mustard)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- relish (optional)
- cheese sauce (optional)
- lettuce, shredded (optional)
- Mix together chopped tomato, onion, cilantro and jalapeno and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium/high.
- Wrap hot dogs with bacon, securing with a tooth pick.
- Warm hot dog buns and wrap in foil.
- Grill dogs to desired crispness, turning often.
- Serve on buns with assorted condiments.