On RecipeZaar I’m doing the Zaar World Tour, my favorite event there. For 2 weeks we’re cooking recipes from Asia and Germany. I love it. Yesterday I made this wonderful recipe :
Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 lb bonelss pork loin, cut into 1-inch strips (I used pork tenderloin)
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 lbs bok choy, thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and sugar. Stir in white wine and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir fry pork in canola oil until lightly browned. Add carrots, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy to skillet and stir-fry until bok choy is wilted.
- Stir soy sauce mixture and add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with rice or noodles.