Last Saturday, I bought 2 steaks, and tried 2 marinades. Both were yummy.
Larry’s Teriyaki Marinade
Serving : 1 cup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients and pour over steak strips.
- Marinate at least an hour or two – overnight is better!
- Drain and broil or grill meat.
- Note: You can also mix ingredients in a ziploc bag and marinate right in the bag.
Martha Stewart Steak Marinade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (juice of about 1 lemon)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, garlic cloves, and lemon juice.
- Place steak in a nonreactive dish, and pour marinade over top.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).