Yesterday morning, when I woke up, I didn’t know I would do this recipe for breakfast. I opened the cookbook of Taste of Home and noticed I had all ingredients and it seemed easy to do. So I made it. And I loved it. Wow! I’m going to do it again very often I presume.
Seasoned Scrambled Eggs
From Taste of Home
2 servings of 251 calories each.
- 4 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced (I used fresh chives)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (I omitted it)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil (I used pam)
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites and eggs. Stir in the salad dressing, mustard, parsley and garlic powder. In a non-stick skillet, cook egg mixture in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are almost set. Stir in cheese. Cook for 1 minute longer or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.