I’m not good for creating recipes. But on Sunday, I had to cook a pork tenderloin. I had no recipe planned. I had mushrooms to use. So this is what I made and it’s very good.
- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced 1 inch-thick
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (you can use the whole package)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, mine is grainy and I love it
- 1 ounce half and half cream
- a little bit of chicken broth to combine
- (and then maybe it would have been great to add flour or cornstarch to thicken it cause it was not thick at all)
- green onions to decorate
See I told you I’m not good to create a recipe LOL
Ok here goes how I did it. I guess you’re all excited LOL
- I sprayed a non-stick skillet with pam. Then I browned the pork slices until golden on each side. To that, I added the sliced mushrooms.
- I added the liquid to that and let simmer with cover a few minutes.
- Then put a serving on a dish and decorate with green onions.
But anyway it was yummy and kind of healthy.
This is very simple. Speaking of simple, don’t miss the giveaway on Simple Bites.