I made these muffins. They are low-calorie. Not sweet at all. But I love their natural taste. They are a good snack low-cal and low-fat. I made 12 muffins instead of 18 and it’s perfect. With 18 muffins, they would be very small.
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup milk (I used skim milk)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup pineapple, crushed and drained (I used unsweetened)
- Beat eggs, add sugar. Beat in milk, then flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in oil and pineapple.
- Bake in greased or paperlined muffin tins at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.