I made these Cucumber Nachos 2 years ago. This is something I plan to do again soon cause it’s healthy and so good.
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cucumber (I didn’t peel it)
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- Put the salsa in a strainer to remove some of the liquid.
- Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Put the slices of cucumber into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, without overlapping.
- Discard the extra salsa liquid.
- Put about 1 teaspoons of salsa on each cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cucumbers with the cheese.
- Put about 1 teaspoons of sour cream on top of each slice.
- Serve cold.